[Dailydrool] Best Incident I ever read on the Drool

EssieSchwartz at aol.com EssieSchwartz at aol.com
Thu Nov 5 15:08:10 PST 2009

Now that we old droolers are telling when we joined... I am remembering
what the very best post I ever saw that had me totally hysterical...I'm sure
others will remember posts that had them in hysterics.

We had a drooler who had two basset hounds..MacBeth (I think) and  McDuff.
 She was working on an advanced degree thesis at the  time....she left the
computer, and left a cup of coffee on the shelf above the  puter...Well, as
I recall, McDuff jumped up to get the coffee, spilled it all  over the
puter, then proceeded to lick up the coffee all over the keyboard..to  the point
where he actually ate the computer.  I know our roomie had part  of her
thesis saved on the computer...a company, I think was able to rescue some  of
the information...But I will never, ever forget reading that post.
   Esther, mom to Sammy and Homer ATB..at least Homer never ate a  computer!