[Dailydrool] My Very Own Christmas Stocking...By Oliver Cole

Ellen R Cole ellen at carlson4travel.com
Thu Nov 5 19:10:44 PST 2009

...as dutifully transcribed and translated by Mommy.

Mommy says I'm "not the sharpest knife in the drawer" and I may not be able to count, but I know when Magnolia has a Christmas Stocking and Gracie Lou has a Christmas Stocking and there are no Christmas Stockings left it can only mean one thing...I DON'T HAVE A CHRISTMAS STOCKING!!!!!!! Mommy felt bad because she ordered Christmas Stockings for Magnolia & Gracie before I came to live here. So she e-mailed the famous Houndy Christmas Stocking Makers in Montana! Today, a package came in the mail and Mommy said that it was addressed to OLIVER COLE (that's me) and we opened it up and guess what it is????? It's the most beautiful, perfect, Christmas Stocking in the whole world!!! It has biscuits on it!!!!!!!!!! On the top it has letters and Mommy says that the letters spell OLIVER. It's the best Christmas Stocking EVER.

So...all you houndies who don't have their Christmas Stockings yet, make sure to remind your Mommies that they need to order your Christmas Stockings RIGHT AWAY from The OFFICIAL Houndy Christmas Stocking Makers in Montana and the money will help even MORE houndies to find their furever homes. They'll probably want to get an Ornament a wreath too. It's a win/win situation I'm thinking.

Send your e-mail to Annie Belle and Jennie Mae (The Tana Girls) at pawsforblossom at hotmail.com. The Tana Girls' slave, Cookie, will give your Mommy all the details on how everything works.
Sincerely, Oliver Cole