[Dailydrool] Skin Issues

Cheryl Medlin tmedlin at triad.rr.com
Fri Nov 6 06:25:20 PST 2009

Thank you all for the helpful information about Buddy's itchy skin. It seems puppies take awhile to figure out. My late Basset, Buster had hot spots until I changed his food as a puppy. Buddy is on an allergy formula, so each one can have a different issue with skin it seems. The pet shop, the vet and the health food stores have seen a lot of me lately. He is too sweet to have to deal with parasites and itchy skin. He is house boken at about 9 mos and learns really fast. Haven't made him a Dogster page yet, but I'll give his page info when I have the time to do one and post some pictures. Thanks again.I don't have a Basset at this time, but I can't seem to stay off the drool after 3 years on here.