[Dailydrool] Officially, a slave to Gus

sfwill at aol.com sfwill at aol.com
Fri Nov 6 12:28:38 PST 2009

i think the moment of offical enslavement came last night.  every night, we have the same routine: i come home, he eats, he poops, he has his dessert, i go to the computer, then around 7, we both go to the couch for some tv.  last night, i had a prooject on the computer and was working on it past usual time for the couch.  so he went in without me after his dessert, and then after about 1/2 hr, came around the corner, looked at me, i should say, stared at me, and then went back to the couch.  this was repeated 3 more times before i was finished at the computer.  he'd go back and forth, from the couch to around the corner to stare and then back to the couch.
now our usual stance on the couch is i lay on my back outstretched, he wiggles himself between me and the back of the couch and then plants his snout under my arm and sleeps.  but last night, i took my usual position, and he pounced up between the back of the couch and me, but then threw himself on his back, draped himself literally across my chest and then bent his head back and stared at me upside down.
and that was the moment, i said to myself, "yep.  i'm his slave."