[Dailydrool] more books

RAY WERTZ johannamrstreez at verizon.net
Sat Nov 7 06:02:52 PST 2009

A book about dogs that I really like (I even love the title ) is
 If A dogs Prayers were answered..Bones would Rain From the Sky
 (Deepening OUR Relationship with Dogs) by Susan Clothier

Its a great book on how to strengthen the human-canine bond.

And 2 other books by Berkeley Breathed, author of my all-time favorite
No More Basselopes
BB's other books include Flawed Dogs (the novel) -The Shocking Raid on Westminster
and the sad-book Flawed Dogs..the Year Endd Leftovers At the Piddletons "Last Chance
Dog Pound."  (this one comes with wonderful illustrations)
Both are from 2003

Enjoy,
Johanna