[Dailydrool] The cookee book and today with Speedy

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 7 11:50:34 PST 2009

I received my Elder Clara's cook book and gotta say how in love with it I am! It's wonderful. I was going to save it for when we move but I think I'll start on some hound treats today.

Its been two weeks since we brought Rambo home. Speedy has been much too exhausted playing to write of the things he has been through. Speedy has been a great trooper with the transition. The first 3 days I thought the puppy was way too much for Speedy, but now Rambo sleeps on Speedy's face and cleans Speedy's ears and not as much as a grumble comes out of Speedy. . Today we are all enjoying the piece and quiet. It seems we have the routine down. I will be spending some one on one time with Speedy today. I think the only thing Speedy misses is the one on one. SO today that is my goal (that and cooking for the hound treats for Elder Clara's cookee bookee

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo