[Dailydrool] Probiotics, Slater Boy and RESKU

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 8 04:45:19 PST 2009

I have a daughter with ulcerative colitis who takes VERY EXPENSIVE probiotics and they seem to help her.  Am I wrong in thinking organic yogurt can have some of the same benefits for our dogs?  Whenever one of my bunch is on antibiotics, everyone gets a Tbl or so of plain organic yogurt at every meal.  And I make my homemade Frosty Paws with Organic Yogurt, banana and peanut butter, so all the dogs have some yogurt almost every day!  Msg me if you want the recipe!!!

Healing Drool to Karrie and Joey on the loss of Slater/Bubba/Beluga Blues Brother Boy.  That sweetie had more nicknames in his adopted home than any dog I know!  As Karrie's heart heals, her bank account is still ailing, and I am happy to treat her like any other rescue and donate a portion of RESKU sales to help with Slater's vet bills.  Mention Karrie/Slater when you place your order and I will donate $2 per book sold to this very good and personal cause!

http://resku.homestead.com/

I 100% guarantee Christmas delivery if ordered by December 1st.  I kinda guarantee Christmas delivery if ordered by December 15th.  After December 15th I may include a Happy New Year card with your books!!!  Encourage everyone to both support rescue and read - the 2 most important R's!!!  Order your RESKU haiku book today!!!

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU , BASSETKU and the brand new RESKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me