[Dailydrool] Sweet Sarah

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Nov 8 09:28:43 PST 2009

Oh Nancy, my heart just breaks with this news, I am so sorry, Sweet Sarah always had a special place in my heart as she was my Casey's-atb-look alike, and Casey had the same thing happen when she passed to the bridge.
I know in my heart Casey is at the bridge, greeting Sarah, showing Sarah the buffet, and they romping at full speed together.
We send so much heart healing drool, you all are in our thoughts and prayers--we are so sorry. We will miss her too---

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

Get Elder Clara's Cookbook today Support Senior Houndsabound
www.elderclaraeats.biz