[Dailydrool] Request for drool and pictures

Colleen Cooley colleenc678 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 09:43:48 PST 2009

While my mom (the best basset grandma ever) was here in TX for my wedding,
her dog (a delight of a Lab named Daisy) suffered a stroke at the kennel.
Despite some great signs of recovery, Daisy suffered a second, bigger stroke
the day my mom was supposed to pick her up from the vetspital. Faced with
Daisy unable to move, she realized her only option was to help her to the
Bridge. Since that day, she has commented several times on how she wishes
she could still "borrow" Stella from me since bassets are great snugglers.
If anyone has any spare basset pictures or cards, I know she would love
them. I read her stories off the Drool all the time and she even relays them
to her sister in Florida. Her address is

Joanna Cooley
3419 Kingsreach Ln
Springfield, OH 45501

Also, if there are any Ohio basset events coming up, I would love to know so
I could pass them along to her.

Thanks so much, Colleen
(foodslave to Stella the Nefarious and forever slave to Molly ATB)