[Dailydrool] RE; Sarah ATB

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Nov 8 14:05:20 PST 2009

Oh Nancy,

 what you described, is the exact same thing that happened to my  sisters
Basset Nicki. One minute she was fine, ate her breakfast went out to  potty
came back in the house and suddenly couldn't get up.  her vet said  they
thought Nicki had a seizure because of a possible brain tumor.
please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. I too also enjoyed
your you tube videos of Frank the tank and sweet Sarah. Frank will be loss
without her, Daisey Mae and Britty still look for their sissy and it has been
a  whole month already.

Healing drool  for you and your faimly

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie