[Dailydrool] My Tana Girl Masterpieces arrived!

Lisa Potter mom24hounds at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 17:19:38 PST 2009

I am thrilled with my beautiful Christmas wreath made by the very talented
Cookie!  I know it is only November 8th, but I already have it hanging up!
She also made my Buster an adorable ornament & stocking so that he won't be
left out when I put up his siblings decorations.  I ordered theirs a couple
of years ago & they are still as gorgeous as ever!
If you haven't already, you really should order one of the Tana Girls
masterpieces!  They are truly wonderful & the proceeds go to help keep the
hounds of Montana Basset Rescue warm this winter!  Email Annie Belle &
Jennie Mae at pawsforblossom at hotmail.com today to order your wreath,
stocking & ornament!
Lisa, Romeo, Juliet, Buster & Daisy Willow
Repeat Tana Girl customers