[Dailydrool] Christmas shopping with rescues

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Mon Nov 9 17:23:11 PST 2009

HI all!
Well,   I just turned around and almost feel over when I realized Thanksgiving is right around the corner, followed all too quickly with Christmas sneaking in there!
I have started cruising rescue sites for a few tidbits and wanted to let you all know that Senior Houndsabound still has some Elder Clara Eats cookbooks left, along with a few aprons, and grocery list pads.
They can be ordered at     www.elderclaraeats.biz          My goal?   To not have any of these left after Thanksgiving!    Order now!  the price is right for wonderful Christmas presents, and I will be able to get them to you in plenty of time!
The calendars are almost done being printed and they will go out as soon as I get them in my hands!  I did order a few extras as I know there are some folks out there who have asked for one, but have not ordered yet.

Our heart goes out to all the slaves who have lost a beloved hound lately.

wen and the Bounders
www.elderclaraeats.biz   --the only place to get   ELDER CLARA EATS & EATS & EATS
www.seniorhoundsabound.org