[Dailydrool] Power Of Drool

c.mitchell c.mitchell at eastlink.ca
Tue Nov 10 05:21:14 PST 2009

I want to tell everyone the power of drool
A few days ago I asked for drool for my friend who had lost his wife
The outpouring of drool surely worked beyond what anyone could hope for
I had added a dollar drive for people and asked
they give 1.00 and nothing more
 because the man  who worked all his life (retired now working part time)
to take care of his wife and the trailer they bought as a dream home and had planned on
fixing it up.Bbecause he was taking care of his ailing wife the renovationshad to be put on hold
the trailor was falling down around them
This is what drool has done
People came out of the wood work to help this man financially so that
him and his family could make it through the next few weeks while things got back
to Normal and my friend gets to go back to work.
There was even one lady that rented an apartment to a contractor his rent payment
for work done on her complex
this lady stepped up and offered her contractor free to look at this families trailer,
do the work and has provided allot of the supplies for free left over's from her renovations
So if anyone says drool does not work I beg to differ big time

That may be a good fund raiser for some of the rescues in time of need It is so much easier to send 1.00
when you are strapped just a thought.

Have a great day all
Rex is getting a few chippies to get his production line going for all those in need God Bless you all
Sending huge hugs and buckets of drool from Nova Scotia

Mom to the brat pack ok they are brats but my brats and I love them

Carolyn
LiL Miss Daisy Halo
Rex aka LiL Foot

and my bridge crew