[Dailydrool] Happy Birthday, Bob the Dog!

Mary Tipping MTipping at cblh.com
Wed Nov 11 06:43:11 PST 2009

I just wanted to wish King Bob the Dog a very happy birthday!!  I came
into work and flipped the DD calendar and saw his regal self sitting
atop his royal pillow, as befits a King:)  I hope you receive tons of
treats, hugs, bellyrubs and a fine royal meal today, of which I have no
doubt!

Mary, Harley, Biggs and Leo

This e-mail and any attachment is intended only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information.  Please email or call 302-658-9141 to advise the sender of a transmission error and delete the message and any attachments and any printouts.  Any tax advice contained in this communication is not intended and cannot be used to avoid penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or to promote, market or recommend to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.