[Dailydrool] DAPHNEY LAND

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Nov 11 06:00:12 PST 2009

there was an article in the Toledo Blade newspaper this morning  about
Daphneyland.  They are in a heap of financial  hurt right now . it  said they
were behind on the mortgage and they even had their electricity turned  off
because they couldn't pay their bills.  it has since been turned   back on
but they need the electricity to run the pumps for the wells that they  use
for the Bassets.  several of her staff have left to find other jobs.  I know
we are all hurting Droolers, my husband had to close our company  and we are
barely surviving on two part time jobs and no more health  insurance  and my
husband has had two mini strokes in the last four  years.  but I thought
maybe we could all muster up something to help out  Dawn  and her rescue. if
there is enough of us,  even $ 5.00 would be  helpful.
Dawn you are in my thoughts and prayers  if I am overwhelmed,  you have to
be half crazy with every thing you are going through. Does  anyone have an
address that they can send me for Daphneyland ????

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie