[Dailydrool] Basset Card Artists

Adelaide Dawes addydawes at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 10:50:45 PST 2009

Riche,

We have our own 'resident artist' in Patrick Wm Connally.  I put his artwork
on cards in our Zazzle store:

GGBR's Zazzle Store <http://www.zazzle.com/ggbassetrescue*>

Look under 'Holidays' - this
link<http://www.zazzle.com/ggbassetrescue/gifts?cg=196845815302109285>

Also, on our website, I've started building Patrick his own page as he
doesn't only do holiday themed images.  He'll do custom art and donate a
portion of the fee back to GGBR, and he gives us a lot of his artwork to use
as we wish, so we also sell prints in the online store:

Patrick's GGBR Online Store
page<http://www.ggbassetrescue.org/shop/category?CategoryID=402>
Patrick's GGBR page <http://www.ggbassetrescue.org/info/display?PageID=7357>

I hope these links come through ok.  Basically, whatever basset art you
like, can be put onto any card on Zazzle... just ask me and I'll do it for
you!

They do GREAT postcard sized cards - put Patrick's art on the front, but add
your own hounds' photos and a few words to the message half on the reverse -
very easy to do on Zazzle - and then buy the GGBR postcard stamps for the
cards!

Addy

Message: 4