[Dailydrool] Save these TN bassets

Leanne Potts leanne.potts at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 20:18:39 PST 2009

BRBR is stuffed to the rafters with floppies and have more coming in that
we're committed to taking, including another round of puppy mill bassets. We
have absolutely no room for these two basset boys and one basset girl who
just popped up:

One is in Murfreesboro, Tenn, at the Rutherford Co Animal Shelter and will
die at the end of the weekend.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43448204@N03/4097455394/in/photostream/

and the other is in the Greenville, Tenn. animal shelter and he will get the
needle Friday.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43448204@N03/4097455366/

the third is at the JC shelter. Her name is Elsie and she's being vetted
tomorrow but need somewhere to go when she leaves.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/43448204@N03/4097486888/

If you have any room for them, let me know and we'll help get them to you.
Please pass around to all your basset-saving pals

Leanne Potts
President
BellyRubs Basset Rescue
www.bellyrubs.org