[Dailydrool] I needz me a Snorkel!!!!

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Wed Nov 11 22:09:40 PST 2009

Hey Bud,

Youz need snerkel?  Momma gotz one in da cwoset herz nebber uze.  Me tinks me see cuple parez ob finz, cuple maskz an da booteez.  Sowwy no wet suit in der. Nuttin gud to chew either....wait hmmm what dis?  nebbermind.  Let me noze iffen youz need dis?  Me think dis be no time fur da diet.  Youz gonna need da energee fur snerkelin.  Me sen youz da Bastion kitty too.  Dat liddle fur ball gotz do greeny meeny gas bombz.  Juss tach him to youz tail and den youz can snerkel wit a motor.  Bwahahahahaha

Time to gitz by da stobe agin affer me peek at me herem.   It cold here in Cali.  Pose to be thury nine. brrrrr.  Hope Momma habbin dem hot fwashes dis nite or me sleepin by dat der stobe.

Hi Fibe,
Bazzle ob da Dog House Gang

Hey Jake.  Youz still  got da itcheez or dey gittin bedder?  Momma wanna noze so me ask fur her.