[Dailydrool] Bob's burfday and catching up

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 12 00:42:12 PST 2009

Sorry everyone
We've been so behind on our drool.
We send Happy Birthday to Bob the Dog. Sorry we haven't bought the magnuts and playing cards yet. We will help as soon as we can.
We also send healing drool and condolences to those who have lost their beloved babies. May they safely and happily arrive to the bridge where they will be healthy, young and glad bouncing hounds, with the bellies full of good food.
Love and drool to all
Virginia with Xaxa and Violeta
"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau