[Dailydrool] declaring DD "bankruptcy" and starting over

Heidi I Sarver sarvermb at UDel.Edu
Thu Nov 12 19:06:00 PST 2009

I am 84 Drools behind and honestly don't think I stand a chance at
catching up.  I'm starting over...I've missed so many Bridge Journeys,
drool in need messages and of course happy announcements but I just
don't think I can catch up at this point.

I did just see the dire straits Daphneyland is in....ugh!  If I were
closer I'd adopt 5.  If I could make my own ends meet and I would
donate a fortune....I'm going to make an effort to send SOMETHING
though!

Just ordered a bunch of Moon Doggie Coffee for the first time in
months--can't wait for a cup of Moon Doggie...been drinking swill
since September!

Delaware update:  for once, all things are CALM!  (I say this knowing
I'm tempting fate in a huge way.)  Now, by CALM I mean no major
catastrophes.  Buford is starting to go blind--his cataracts are
obvious now.  He's perchance the only basset hound I know who forgets
he has a NOSE!  Runs right past the treat trying to SEE it when he
can't....pretty pathetic if you ask me.  He's had a few bouts of deep
ear infections, gum infections and some tummy upset--but he's hanging
in there.  He's 10 years, 10 months and 7 days old today.  ...and he's
still my baby boy.

Della is still my tank!  She's doing just great, thank Heavens.

I wish I had a funny story to tell everyone but sadly I do not.
Things have been just plain quiet around here.  And you know,
sometimes that's not a bad thing at all.

Looking forward to starting to read the Drool again!

---heidi, buford, della and guinness the cat (who's just fine too!)