[Dailydrool] Daphneyland- The Dog House Gang Challenge.

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 13 00:16:21 PST 2009

Abby Gale here to paw in on the Daphneyland situation.  We had no idea that Dawn was struggling so hard to try to keep a roof over our beloved brudder and sister houndies ears.  Why this is just not a good thing.  The Empress Ruby Doo has decreed that the gang will give up some bone money.  Which we gladly did! Besides you don't want to mess with a husky and Ruby Doo is the boss of bosses.

I know that our slaves are all struggling in this horrible economy thing but we need to be putting our noses to work.  Look in the couch, under the car seats, in a piggy bank or jar and see if you can find the green or silver stuff.  We can't be letting our furbuds down.  They need us.  Why we basset hounds have a reputation of loyalty to protect.  So lets get busy.

This is The Dog House Gang Challenge.  Everyone that reads the drool donate just $5 (but if you find more you can donate that too).   There are so many of us here on the DD that whatever we can raise will go a long way to help Auntie Dawn and our houndy relatives that are on the ranch.

Okay that is the challenge.  We already donated our bone money tonight....so what are you waiting for my long eared relatives?

Droolz,
Abby Gale of The Dog House Gang (the only one that can speak and write human besides Momma)