[Dailydrool] Ear Flush

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Nov 14 06:55:28 PST 2009

Can someone please send me the recipe for the apple cider vinegar  and
witch hazel ear wash.  my Maggie Wags is still having problems with her  left
ear and the flush  I got from the vets doesn't seem to help,  If  I can't get
this problem resolved, she will have to be sedated so he can go deep
enough to get the debris out.
There is no infection,  just " GUNCK "  deep  in the  ear.  she just keeps
shaking her head and digging at her ear.

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie