[Dailydrool] Raise a glass to the hounds!

Heather Hill nebhr at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 14 07:26:27 PST 2009

Just another plug for NEBHR's latest fundraser -- "Waddle & Whine" wines! Featuring cabernet, merlot, pinot, just to name a few. $7 from each bottle will benefit NEBHR! Check out our home page for ordering info
http://www.nebhr.org
or go directly to the site: http://www.grapesurfer.com/hound

If you are interested in setting up your own custom fundraiser, Denise will take great care of you. She's my friend's sister and we had our site up in a matter of days. They really care about what they do and are so easy to work with. And even better -- there's no start-up costs associated with this fundraiser -- you just promote the heck out of it!

Cheers!

Heather Hill

New England Basset Hound Rescue

www.nebhr.org

***Need a great holiday gift? Check our our exclusive "Waddle & Whine" custom wine! Visit our website for details!***