[Dailydrool] Thank you again

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 09:03:08 PST 2009

Dat Dum Ol Dad (DDOD), (seez-wez is Houndies can used initilz 2)

Anywayz, DDOD says fanks agin fer all da cards. He's feewin bettaw, but da
human vet sais dat hes still gotsed da stoopid infekshun, and dat its da
same one. Poor Daddy. We'z takin good care of him dough. We'z trien will
hard to be nice to him when he's in wotsa pain, but we makesed up for it all
when he fewills a widdle getter. (You didn't welly fink dat wez be gud al da
time, did yu??)

Wast Munday, Momma was told that she was bein moved to a difrent posishun at
work, wif a decwease in pay. So fanks eberyone for all da cawds, dey helped
Momma feels bettah too.

Drool to eberyone dat needses it.

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive