[Dailydrool] Nov. 14th Calendar Day

Lainee Francis lainee09 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 14 09:41:13 PST 2009

Today, Nov. 14th, would have been my sweet TicTac's 13th birthday.  She left for the RB 18 months ago, and a day doesn't go by that I don't think of her.  When I turned the calendar page, it hit me like a ton of bricks, and the tears began to fall.  She was my "heart" dog (although my Party Time is staking her claim right next to TicTac's part of my heart)!

I joined the DD around 97/98 and learned so much through the years, which helped me take care of my TT.   She always had medical issues throughout her life, but, she handled everything like a trooper.  Through the years she cost me thousands of dollars dealing with all her ailments--if I had to do it over again--I would not hesitate--she was worth every penny spent!!

After I sent her on her way, I did not feel her presence for many weeks.  I moved 6 weeks after she left me, and finally, after a week in my new home, I could feel her around me.  She knew how much I was hurting after loosing her, and she knew exactly what I needed.

Thinking I would find an older puppy or young adult, I started looking for the perfect fit for my life style.  Well, my TicTac had other plans for me as she sent me out to find my new baby.  I did have my choice of an older puppy or young adult.  But, TT gave me a shove, and I was completely taken over by my new girl, Party Time, who was 6 years old.  I have had her a little over a year and she is considered a senior already.  My TicTac was right--PT is exactly what I needed and I thank my TT every day for pointing me in her direction.

So, my sweet TicTac, enjoy your birthday buffet today ATB.  Know how much I miss you and love you.  You made my life whole with your companionship and unconditional love, and you sent me my new little girl to help ease the pain of loosing you!!  You will remain in my heart until we are together never to be separated again, my sweet girl!!  Mommy misses you--

Lainee, Party Time, & My 3 Angels ATB
Patches, Pockets, & TicTac, the Queen "B"
"B" for Basset, Of Course!!

Party Time's dogster page
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/882850