[Dailydrool] Wait'n on Elwood

Cheryl Stafford cstaffordmail at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 13:21:32 PST 2009

Debbie
You can just send Elwood over anytime you'd like.  I am sure he and my
boys would get along swimmingly, pun intended!!!!!!  I lost my older
girl on October 30th and these boys are somewhat out of control.  We
didn't realize exactly how much she helped keep them in line until she
was gone.  We might need a visit from Elder Clara too so they can get
whipped back into shape.
Radar couldn't stand it any longer yesterday.  He just had to make a
break for it in the yard and go on a mulch raid.  He had been without
for 24 hours and couldn't take it any longer.  He also knew I wasn't
coming after him in that storm.  Wish I had the camera to catch Otter's
ears blowing in that wind.  It was quite a sight.
Thankfully, we didn't suffer any damage from this storm.  Our thoughts
are with you guys while you are cleaning up.  Let us know if you need
anything.
I'll keep the porch light on for Elwood!
Cheryl
Otter and Radar