[Dailydrool] Dremel

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 10:34:43 PST 2009

I think that is a brand name, actually. Get one at someplace like Menard's
or Home Despot or Lowes. Don't try to shortcut by buying an off brand.
Dremel is good,solid, well made tool that you can use in a million ways,
besides doing nails. If you have the money to get the little box of bells
and whistles, by all means get them.Sooner or later you will want to drill a
hole in something small, or smooth something off, or some other activity
that you will be able to do with your little magic Dremel.

No I do not own the company or even, alas, stock in it. I have used Dremels
for years for a thousand things, even tho my excuse was to do nails.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper