[Dailydrool] MOLLY MOO

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Nov 15 18:52:06 PST 2009

Lisa,

          So sorry to hear  about Molly Moo going to the Rainbow Bridge,  I
know you loved her lots and  6 years is way to young.  we are sending you
hugs and prayers that  you heart will heal with your loving memories of your
sweet girl.

We also sending lots of healing drool for Bob the dog that he will heal
quickly from his back surgery.
I worry constantly about Maggie Wags hurting her back, My Evil  " B  "
Annie blind sides poor Mags and rolls her across the yard,  I   gasp for breath
every time she does it.our prayers and drool are being sent your  way Bob
get well soon.

Marlene,  Mags and Evil Annie