[Dailydrool] King Bob, Molly Moo and The Winchester gang

Annette Mucci canine.inspirations at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 16 09:22:13 PST 2009

Hi all,
Getting caught up from this weekend's drools.

We send lots of healing and feel better drool for our favorite King Bob.

We send our love and sympathy to Molly Moo and her pawrents.

We send NO-RAIN drool and hang in there drool to Debbie, Brudder E, and Elder Clara with Daisy and Bob and Jake.

I had no idea there was so much activity this weekend, but you all are in our thoughts and prayers as well as anyone I may have missed.

XOXO

Annette, Maya, Cassie, Schroeder & Sophie