[Dailydrool] Healing Buckets of Drool for BOB the DOg

Houndy2 at aol.com Houndy2 at aol.com
Mon Nov 16 10:48:09 PST 2009

Arrroughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs

Hang in there Bob we are all slingin for ya.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
Love frum "Tulip" (gurlfurrend in Waiting) Here I R waiting an Waiting at
the Rescue to be somebodies Darlin Gurl (I R a CHAMPION too by the way
though I  R 30 plus pounds underweight at this time)
So Bob....I R about 9 or 10 but still quite a " B A B E "  and I are
wanting to meet you  pretty soonly or long-ly...however long...but I herd  bout
you and my rescue Mama saz as soon as I get a little weight on my ribs and
my skull fills out some...selll take my picture and we will send you a
Valentine.

I will be my old pretty self one day and I R lookin so forward to mabee
bein yer gurlfriend pal one day. Lets make a date for the next Basset Fun Day
ok?

Sending you buckets of drool.
Your Wanna Be Gurlfriend, Tulip