[Dailydrool] Gus's sore paw

Sfwill at aol.com Sfwill at aol.com
Mon Nov 16 14:40:59 PST 2009

well, it seems to have gone away.  the redness is gone, we have 4 more
pills to take.  the slight limp is gone.  i didn't trust myself so i  called
the vet so see if she wanted to see him to see if she'd concur with  me.  she
said to just call her if the redness comes back after the meds are  done and
then she'll have to take a deeper look.
we would like to thank all of you who sent us drool and kind words and
great suggestions.  i don't know what i'd do with the drool, i honestly  don't.
 as i've said many times, as a first timer at this dog thing, you're
nervous anyway, but then you have this adorable, cool guy and i don't want to do
one thing wrong for him.
so thanks to all of you, you're all doG-sends!
susan, loving slave to gus