[Dailydrool] Sweet Sarah tribute

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 16 17:04:06 PST 2009

Nancy, it was a lovely tribute and I enjoyed every picture and listening to the lovely music.  To all those who have lost their beloved furfriends I send my deepest sympathies.  Having lost more than a few over the years I find it difficult to express my condolences well. Hugs and healing drool Sue K, Momperson to Buttercup, Beau and Honey, as well as the clawed one, GW, Jordy and Loki the love cat. and Mickey the cockatei.l