[Dailydrool] Boyfriend Had To Go

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Mon Nov 16 17:59:18 PST 2009

You go girl!  I am so glad that you chose to HoneyBelle and Ruby
over a man who doesn't share your love of your furkidz.  The man  was
undeserving of the love that is in your heart.

In my opinion if they love you then they love you for the person
you are with all your quirks and in this case your love of your furkidz.
 If they want you to change to fit "their needs and wants" then their love
is
not true and they need to go on to the next flower...
aka "Hit the road Jack and don't come back no more..."
(Still love that song)

I refuse to be with a man that does not accept  my love for
my furbabies.  I make it well known that I have a lot of kidz that I share
my life and home with.  Kind of like that movie "Must Love Dogs".
If I hear an UGGG or any other comments that are rude to my babies I am
out of there with a "Nice to meet you but I don't think we click.
Understand
I will never give up my babies for any man."  (I love to see their look of
shock.)

You absolutely did the right thing!  I am so proud of you!

Belly Rubs to HoneyBelle and Ruby.  Big hugs to you.
Karen and The Dog House Gang