[Dailydrool] Boyfriends be gone - Bring on the hounds!

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 17 15:31:55 PST 2009

Kerrie
I have to tell you that Flash has been there through the good, the bad and the ugly - boyfriends that is.  Must love dogs - is a must when applying for my heart.  All others need not apply.  Flash was always there to lick the tears (and snot) away when they left me, would watch stupid movies with me (and never tell me he thought they were stupid), never complained about me working too late (which I always do) and never ever ever forgot to tell me that he loved me.
He might not have brought me flowers, carried me up the stairs when I had a broken leg or asked me to marry him (like Michael did) but he always knows the right thing to "say" when I need him.  Ryu is just a clown and he does that well too :)
No man is worth it if he doesn't love your hound.
Laura,
Flash and Ryu