[Dailydrool] Catching up on drool - saddened by the loss of Sweet Sarah

jacanny at aol.com jacanny at aol.com
Tue Nov 17 17:34:01 PST 2009

I'm so sad to hear about Sweet Sarah.  I know we all enjoyed watching her with Frank. Her tribute was absolutely beautiful.  I still laugh over the video of Frank and Sarah cleaning the plates!  What wonderful memories you have preserved, definitely a lesson to us all.

Well, we're into week three with our new senior rescue, Poppy.  She's adapting beautifully.  She rarely shows who is boss and is now wrestling with the other 2.  I'm away during the week a lot and when I returned last Friday, she gave me "what for".  She's quite the barker when she's excited.  MacKenzie was terrified of her the first day.  Now the two girls play alligator and the Basset 50 (not the 500, that would be too much work).  It's just wonderful to see.  Hopefully we'll have all 3 of them in Charleston for the Waddle in December.