[Dailydrool] King Bob's birthday raffle

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 17 19:22:07 PST 2009

This is Elvis woofing in. My first time. I'm a pretty quiet gentlehound but my friend King Bob needs your help to help the bassets. You all know that King Bob got an expensive but

not-so-wanted present for his birthday~ back surgery! He is on the mend at the vetspital, but I know first paw how bad a bad back can hurt! I also know what it is like to be in rescue and get lucky and find a fawever home. Lots of bassets don't- but could if there was some money to help them.
King Bob was planning to celebrate in a special way this year- a birthday raffle. Lots of nice prizes for you to win- and hopefully lots of money made to help rescue! Odds of winning are pretty good right now, as there haven't been many tickets purchased.

Won't ya make an old sweet hound feel better and wish him a Happy Birthday by buying some tickets?

Here's the link with all the info- you only have a few more days before the winner is picked live on the radio! 11 days after Bob's 11th birthday on the 11th of November... pretty kewl huh?

http://www.kbspecialties.com/Bobs-Birthday-Fun.html

hmmm, this was pretty easy, but back to my couch now- Elvis

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/