[Dailydrool] two things

Colleen Kennelly colleenc678 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 21:12:58 PST 2009

First to the woman who chucked the boyfriend who doesn't love hounds... AMEN
SISTER!! I fell for a guy who's a dog lover like me and now that we're
married, he's talking about getting a second basset so Stella has someone to
play (and nap) with full time. Since we're in a rental it will have to wait.
But I love that he came up with the idea without me.
Second, I recently posted that my mom lost her labrador. She called me
today, sounding a little shocked and maybe a little sad. I had posted her
address in hopes that the Drool family would send her some basset pictures
and some drool. She loves bassets and will someday have her own. Meanwhile,
she waits for the times when she can see mine. In this time of loss, THE
DROOL came through!!! I am feeling my eyes fill as I type this. The Drool
family has again embraced someone they don't know. My mom has already
received a few cards and pictures of bassets and she is overjoyed. Pierre
ATB's mom sent her a note that she even read to me over the phone tonight. I
want to extend her heartfelt thank you to all of you. Also, thank you so
much from me, for this and for all the advice, laughter and support I get
from this group.
If anyone else has pictures or cards they are able to send, her address is:
Joanna Cooley
3419 Kingsreach Ln
Springfield, OH 45501

Snooters and drool to all in need.