[Dailydrool] Chumley

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 17 21:17:45 PST 2009

Dis Batthle.  I beeth 1 an haff.  Momma fwen bithit,
weeb tha purth where i geth it.
Batthle 1 - Toof gwoo 0
Me a thalkin funneee.  Fwen leff
Momma digth outta me mouf.  Me gunna doit agin if me can.
Bwahahahahaha

Momma here.  Yes Bazzle did get in my guests purse. I spent quite some
time unsticking his mouth and cleaning all the denture adhesive out.
What a mess!  Just thought I would  bring back some memories for you since
it has been a while since you have gone through the antics of a buppy.
Bwahahahahaha Bwahahahhaha Bwahahahahahahahahaha

Congratulations on your new buppy.  Rest up while you can.  Buppies
take a lot of energy.  Gotta go Sadie Maye (1 1/2) is being quiet now.

Droolz and Belly Rubs to all your Gang
Karen and The Dog House Gang