[Dailydrool] Momperson gone cwazy!

Dawn Gardner dawn at happyhoundpetservices.com
Wed Nov 18 09:43:14 PST 2009

Otay.  Dis Willow.  You get ober here wite now!  Momperson gone cwazy!
Here's whad happen:

Firs, momma no go to work no more!  She stay home aw day.  Sumfin bout wade
off.  Not sure whudat mean. Aw I no is she hab time 2 go to vowunteer at a
doption fare an she come home wid anudder dog!  Dat make sebben dogs in dis
house!  An she be wubbin on dis one!  She caws her sweet pee.  Momma don
like when I pee inna hous, not sure what sweet bout it.  Pee is wittle.
Wuks kina wik one dem beguz, but different.  Weally smaw.  She wunna pway
wif me, but I 2 gud pway wif she.  I ignor she.  Momma seys she mixed up
bweed fruma shewter.  I say so! She fink she be mommas favwite.  Dat
defnitwy mixed up.  I MOMMAS FAVWITE!

I twy sumfin new.  When Vitowia come I get mean to momma.  It not work.  Dis
time I just dwag my tail on da gwown, and gib my bes dwoopy dwoop face.  I
be so sad momma habto get wid of Pee. Datsa pwan.

But jusin case you hurry come obber here and zamin mommas hed.  Sumfin wong
wif it.

-Kween Willow and her court of lesser hounds (Molly, Annie, CJ, Victoria,
Benton, Penelope [aka Sweet Pea], and sometimes Katie)

Dawn Gardner
Behavioral Consultant & Trainer
Happy Hound Pet Services
336-432-8715