[Dailydrool] I Took Him Back

Kerrie.Kerns kerrie at pminet.com
Wed Nov 18 09:18:30 PST 2009

Just Kidding!!!!! As Marlene would say~ "bbbwwwahhhhahaaahahahaaaa!!"

What a great—and fun—round of support The Droolers are!! It has been
great coming home and just being totally free. The first night we ran
through the house and jumped on the furniture, slinging pillows,
covers and drool foam. I should mention the handsome young man on
HoneyBelle's Dogster page is actually my son (I am 47), she is
totally besotted with him. She is his treatment for PTSD (Marine
Corps, 3 nasty tours to Iraq).

We signed up for the card exchange and I plan on doing her photo
shoot this weekend. On the couch! It will be very funny what I have
planned.

Thanks for all the fun comments everyone. You bunch of rowdies!

Kerrie~ No Assholes Allowed

HoneyBelle ~ I should have chewed his wallet...
http://honeybellebasset.blogspot.com/