[Dailydrool] puppy- are you sure Bev????

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 18 21:47:59 PST 2009

I would gladly loan you NOOOOOOOO (aka Bazzle) until he gets his brains.
Between Sadie Maye tonight and NOOOOOOOO  today, the men in the white
coats are coming to take me for a nice little vacation (not that I mind too much).

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang

Hey Dudez did ya heer?  Da Momma gunnago on bacashun.  Pawty time..BIG TIME!
It bee BY0BBB.  Bwing youz own bottel an bwoadz.  I gunna pic up sum xtra
Californy gurlz case der not nuff.  Me gitz firss dibz on sleep nummer bed.
bwahahahhahahahahah juss wat I been watin fur.