[Dailydrool] Dogs and or husbands

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Nov 19 06:48:50 PST 2009

I get accused of loving my Bassets more than I love the hubby all the time
, after this many years  and being in my 60's  why would one even ever
think of wanting another man, it is much easier to train a  bull headed  Basset
 than it would be to train another husband,  I always tell  hubby if
anything happens to him, ( God forbid )   I will name my next  four Bassets after
him :  Dog NO 1     Bill

   Dog No 2    William

  Dog  No. 3   shit head

   Dog No 4    Ass wipe
Bwahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!   heeheheheh   hahahaha  hohhohohohoh
!!!!!!

GO BUCKEYES !!!!!!!!  OHIO STATE ROCKS !!!!!

Marlene  Mags and Evil Annie