[Dailydrool] 2 year pocket calendars

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 19 16:52:35 PST 2009

I am ordering 2 year planners if anyone else wants one. They are a little bigger than a checkbook with a clear cover. I can print a picture of your choosing to go inside the clear cover or use one of mine. The planners do list some holidays- but have enough room to jot down appts. etc. I should have them ready to send out by the middle of december at the lastest.

Cost is $10 and incl. postage. All profit goes to rescue.

Please let me know by the 27th if you want one so I can order enough. The covers are pretty sturdy- my last one is still holding up well after two years.

Angelika