[Dailydrool] On Of Those Days . . .

Barbara Slater saharawest at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 10:10:49 PST 2009

I too welcome you to the Drool and hope you learn as much or more as I have.
Frances (Darling ATB) & Frazier are my basset firsts, I knew from the
beginning that they were my heart's desire.  After joining the Drool, I
learned
so many little things you can't find in a book . . . and some only a Drooler
could tell you.

Frances (Baby Girl ATB) was the silent type, unless she wanted something.
Then is was two quick barks, a pause & then two quick barks until she got
what she wanted.

Frazier on the other hand is very vocal.  He doesn't bark except when
running at the park (a constant narration) or reminding me he is outside and

wants in (then it's just one or two quick barks).  But other sounds, the boy

has a repertoire.  When I massage his ribs or rub his belly, he does what I
call
"the oink".  My littler oinker goes to town.

He also moans, whines, stretchy yawns, grunts, groans . . . Is it a boy
thing?

Barb, Frances (Bootiful ATB) & Frazier (I do not make piggy sounds!)
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/143457