[Dailydrool] Peeing inside

msbbeabear at comcast.net msbbeabear at comcast.net
Fri Nov 20 18:34:01 PST 2009

I have a problem with one of my newer Bassets peeing in the house.  We adopted two Bassets, a male of 7 yrs and a female of 5 yrs.  The both came from a breeder. They are gorgeous red and whites.  We have 4 others. Anyway, the male is very submissive and is learning fast to use the doggie door and not just pee on the floor.  The female is a bit skitish and she continues to go sometimes by the doggie door and not go outside.  They are both great dogs and sweet but I don't know how to stop her from doing this.  Any suggestions

Renee