[Dailydrool] Lots of things familiar

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sat Nov 21 08:04:45 PST 2009

As I read the drool there are lots of things familiar in there. We have whining dogs. Since we are a rescue we get whining dogs all the time, and bark bark bark all night long but my hubby and I have adapted and learned to sleep though it. We also have dog doors and pee in the house all the time because dogs are too skiddish to go outside. I not only have one dog door but four dog doors because some bully is constantly guarding one or two so we need more ways to get out. I just keep a bucket of bleach water with a mop in it and wipe up the pee every time I see it. Once we get everyone trained then a new dog or two comes into rescue and they whine for their old masters and old way of life, they are not use to other dogs so they pee inside to avoid crossing in front of the other dogs, I do not know what to do. Once a new dog pees inthe house the older males start marking again. We are doing the best we know how, eventually most adapt and learn to go outside ( except when it rains ) but with dogs coming and going so much if you all figure something out let me in on it!! We currently have 19 dogs in rescue 16 in my house. 3 in foster homes.