[Dailydrool] Basset weight

Cheryl Stafford cstaffordmail at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 04:04:03 PST 2009

I have two big  boys, and their weight sits nicely on their frames.
Otter is 4 and weighs in at 76 while Radar is 2 and weighs 78.  Of all
the hounds we have shared our homes with they are the biggest.  So I
think it just depends on their relatives (dad and grandfather were very
big).  Their doctor says they look great and they have a visible waist
line.  They eat a high quality food along with natural treat and fruits
and vegies.
It's great when they both climb in my lap for snuggle time on the
couch.  Needless to say once they are settled I am not moving.  I love
my BIG boys!!!
Cheryl
Otter and Radar