[Dailydrool] Final Appeal for Annabelle and Petunia

Moore, Martha MMoore at odmhsas.org
Mon Nov 23 05:06:37 PST 2009

Dear Friends,

We are very close.....just $200.00 left to cover Annabelle and Petunia's surgeries.

If you can help, please see our Firstgiving page at http://www.firstgiving.com/4thehoundsbassetrescue

Thank you so very much for all you've done to help these senior girls.  We are so grateful and thankful!  This will insure that these sweethearts will truly have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all Droolers and their beloved houndies!

Annabelle and Petunia's Story

4 The Hounds is continuing to ask for your help for a couple of sweet senior girls.  Annabelle and Petunia have both needed eye surgery...Annabelle had an eye removed due to a malignant tumor.  Petunia has had both eyes removed as a result of glaucoma.

If anyone can see fit to help us with their vet bills, please see our Firstgiving page above.  Any and every little bit will help and is greatly appreciated.  All the funds will go to paying these girls'vet bills....anything over the cost of their surgeries will be used by Gladys for the care and welfare of the 4 The Hounds dogs at her kennel.

We know that times are tough and that the need is great everywhere, and we are grateful for any help that the Droolers can give.
Basset rescue everywhere is overwhelmed, and we at 4 The Hounds are aware of the many needs out there.  We have been blessed by your support and give you many thanks!

Best wishes and Happy Holidays from Annabelle, Petunia and the 4 The Hounds Gang!