[Dailydrool] Thanksgiving leftovers

Sfwill at aol.com Sfwill at aol.com
Tue Nov 24 04:46:26 PST 2009

as the day comes up, im wondering about people food for Gus.  he  never,
ever has it.  (he's 3 and i adopted him October 1) he will counter  surf as i
prepare my dinner, but the minute i sit at the table, he goes to the  couch.
 as if to say,"oh, it's food for her"
but i wondered if i'm opening a pandora's box (and teaching him to beg) if
i give him a few bites on T-day.  and if i do, what's good and not good for
 him?  on the other hand, if he gets none of it, he still won't know that
people food is an option for him.  so i'm torn.  i want him to have a
special day, as it will be for us, but wonder if i'm creating a monster?
drool to all in need and we wish you all a great holiday!
susan, loving slave to gus