[Dailydrool] Mid-ABHR HOWLIDAY PARTY - Sunday 12/6/2009

Suzanne Fitch adopt4paws at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 24 10:44:49 PST 2009

Mark your calendars!
Update your information!!
Come celebrate the holidays
with
Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue's
2009 HOWLIDAY PARTY
Sunday, December 6, 2009
11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Dog Days Daycare Center
281 Roycefield Road
Hillsborough , NJ 08844

$5 per person, Children under 12 and hounds Free

We will be holding our Howliday Party at the Dog Days Daycare Center in Hillsborough , NJ , complete with fenced yard for the hounds to run around, lots of indoor space for our tables and events, and conveniently located in central NJ.

Santa Paws Gift Exchange: Bring a gift for a basset to place under the Howliday Tree. If you bring two bassets, bring two gifts and take two gifts home.

Pot-Luck Buffet: Bring your favorite dish for the Pot-Luck Buffet. (Please let us know what you would like to bring so we don't have too many duplicates.)

Photos With Santa: Take home a special memory of your basset.

Howliday Raffle:  An incredible variety of hound and human items.

Door Prizes and Special Treats: Everyone has a chance to win!

Basset Merchandise: We're having a special sale, so come prepared to buy!

Bring donations for local animal shelters to help homeless animals

Please register by 12/4/2009 by e-mailing Adopt4Paws at yahoo.com with the number of hounds and humans attending and what buffet dish you'd like to bring.

We're happy to announce the wonderful Girl Scouts will once again be helping us to make this a truly fun party!